ADMINISTRATIVE COMMUNICATION/ MAIL ORGANIZER - NYC
This is an important post we do not get calls for very often but requires a specific much-appreciated and highly sought after skill for an acutely attentive, discerning and well-organized professional who is fully adept at accurately allocating all incoming physical mail, packages and shipments along with electronic communications and various general mailbox inquiries. You will be asked to coordinate with all incoming and outgoing packages and Special Delivery items, log incoming special carrier items and ensure their timely and accurate delivery.
Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
Total discretion and confidentiality
Efficient, logical, high-organized and thorough
Great at setting up a system for yourself that works consistently without lapses
Able to follow direction and instruction
Must have excellent technical abilities & computer skills
Able to prioritize and establish a system to your day
Former experience as an administrative assistant within a high-profile and fast-paced finance company is favorable. ** Excelling within this role will open up potential opportunity to grow within the company and advance your career pursuits.**
EXECUTIVE PROTECTION - NYC and TRAVEL (as needed)
This elegant and sophisticated high-profile businessman and family with similar minded friends and associates is looking for an energetic, dynamic professional who is highly discreet in their professional manner.
It is important to be completely flexible to travel and work as needed and around the clock if necessary depending upon the demands of the schedule...it is also important that this person be poised and chic, well-turned out and know clearly how to finesse situations in a refined manner of being appropriate, knowing boundaries, knowing how to engage & speak with the principal and his family and guests...know boundaries and understand the nuances and subtleties within this high profile post.
Must be FULLY familiar with NYC and the Hampton's and mindful on a worldly basis of know appropriate interaction and boundaries all while having a watchful eye for details .......this is important to the overall security and safety.
You will provide for the welfare, physical protection and security of a high-profile client by performing executive protection duties and assignments as required.
You will be called upon and required to be traveling and on the go for extended periods of time, work long days, and may be living at the residence of the client during lengthy assignments. The client travels multiple months out of the year. The position is based out of New York, which is where the high-profile client resides when not traveling.
Position Essential Functions Include:
* Follow core values of integrity, vigilance and excellence.
* Provide close protection and other security and first aid functions for the client.
* Conduct security advances and logistical support for events, venues and travel activities.
* Respond to emergencies to ensure the safety of the client.
* Deescalate tense situations or individuals that arise at the client residency or at events.
* Other duties, as assigned by management
* Previous USSS, DSS, Law Enforcement or applicable experience.
* Concierge customer service experience.
* Experience with and working knowledge of access control systems, CCTV, alarm monitoring, and other security and communication technologies.
* Successful problem resolution skills.
* Able to interact effectively at all levels and across diverse cultures.
* Professional demeanor and solid communication skills.
* Must undergo and meet company standards for background and reference checks.
* Maintain composure in dealing with authorities, executives, clients, staff, and the public, occasionally under conditions of urgency and in pressure situations.
* Confidentiality with regard to exposure to sensitive and confidential information.
* Ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently.
* Rapid and effective decision-making during unusual or emergency situations.
* Ability to work nights and weekends as required.
* Travel for extended periods of time, as required.
* Ability to work autonomously, both domestic and international.
* Proficient in Threat and Protective Intelligence.
* Minimum certification in CPR, First Aid, and AED.
Bachelor's degree with ten years of federal agency or law enforcement or comparable corporate or high-net worth executive protection experience.