This is one of the most complex beautiful townhouses requiring impeccable care as there a lot of moving parts with diverse systems for everything. Ideally the family is looking for a candidate with engineering/mechanical experience and education in engineering a huge plus.
You will be responsible for the care of all systems and ensuring that service contracts, warranties, maintenance are all performed in a timely perfect manner to ensure no set-backs and smooth running operations. Everything within the home is worthy of a museum loss or damage due to something preventable is your focus.
Must exhibit former top level trusted experience within a prominent estate
Flexible, trustworthy, reliable without fail, and vastly resourceful with excellent vendor relations and know-how.
Be fully available to LIVE IN and understand your post is as trouble-shooter and problem solver, so this means that you may be required to work to prevent troubles but be ready to ensure the problem is solved to completion.
An engineering degree, mechanical, systems, technical is a true plus.
Looking for the candidate who has a Can=Do attitude and is pleasant amid stress, unflappable and energetic.
Top tier museum quality appointed estate requires a hands-on, live-out responsible, diligent, focused and earnest professional looking for a long term placement within a great opportunity to excel, grow and assume more responsibilities, be part of a great team of staff to provide excellent care of this beautiful property.
Nothing less than 5 years direct related experience - top tier only
Fully apprised of technical, smart-home, mechanical - HVAC knowledgeable, monitor all systems of a complex operation in the care of priceless pieces and rare & highly valuable objects - all computer systems, reporting updates, care for all electronics, programming - maintenance and being ultra-fastidious in your work ethic as a team-player.
Spotless background, excellent references and of great character and integrity.
Groundskeeper will be responsible for the care and maintenance of a multi-acre property, including all land, shrubbery, gardens, yards, driveways and walkways of the farm/estate.
Education, Experience, Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
• Have general groundskeeper experience
• Knowledge of vegetable gardens, organics, herbaceous settings
• Knowledge of livestock (specifically cows/goats/chickens)
• Knowledge of woodlands, ponds, swimming pools
• Driving machinery and heavy vehicles is essential
• Groundskeeper needs to know how to use tools, such as axes, lawnmowers, leaf blowers, saws, hammers, hoes, spades, edgers, chainsaws, tractors, hedge clippers, shovels, pruners, shears and/or hoses.
Groundskeeper's Range of Responsibilities
• Care, maintenance and inventory of the machinery used
• Provide routine landscape maintenance such as mowing and cutting lawns; doing gardening tasks; trimming and/or pruning trees and bushes; water trees and shrubs; plant grass, trees and shrubs
• May build, maintain or repair fences
• Scheduling of third party vendors to perform maintenance and repairs throughout property and buildings
• Supervise cleaning and maintenance of pool
• Perform regular walk through of property to assess issues/needs as they arise
• Plow property and apply salt on driveways and walkways after it snows; remove leaves from walkways and other areas