NYC - EXECUTIVE PERSONAL ASSISTANT - FAMILY OFFICE
This chic Manhattan Family Office requires a key right-arm professional to be the EPA to the principals, overseeing their day-today operations and working alongside top professionals to advance projects along a busy timeline.
The office is oftentimes quite hectic and fast-paced so a thorough detail oriented professional is key for personal success within the post where all the important aspects of a high-profile lifestyle is monitored and directed to the suitable department to manage.
Main Areas of responsibilities:
- Managing the Principals business diary & scheduling all meetings, calls & coordinating with Private PA for all arrangements
- Attending meetings with the Principal, preparing meeting notes, creating action points and following up
- Managing all business correspondence on behalf of the Principal including drafting emails, letters etc, as well as monitoring
- Preparing business presentations using Power Point and/or InDesign/Adobe etc
- Conducting business relevant research and summarizing into concise reports for Principal's use
- Additional duties include assisting Director of Real Estate and one other team member
- Office management duties, dealing with office service providers and office vendors
Former experience within a Family Office is necessary along with excellent communication skills and being comfortable within all VIP interaction. If you are excellent at overseeing and liaising with event planners, designers & decorators, architects and vendors this is most helpful. An expansive rolodex and vendor relations always assists toward making your day run smoothly. This is a post where you will be the pivotal person to ensure all aspects a completed. It will be up to you to be project driven and yet finesse each encounter with a certain elegance that best represents the principals.
Discretion and confidentiality
Excellent experience and verifiable top references
Proficient knowledge of technical considerations, QB and ensuring you review all relative expenses for the employer
Culturally savvy to know about restaurants, design, travel and luxury lifestyle management.