The Executive Coordinator must be a well-rounded individual with the ability to adapt to a multitude of landscapes. The right candidate is expected to be highly organized in order to navigate the personal and professional needs of the executor of a private foundation in the greater New York area. Must be meticulously detail-oriented, extremely professional, respectful and courteous, with an inquisitive and warm demeanor.
Duties include researching, planning, scheduling, coordinating and executing day-to-day events and special projects for the principal, while maintaining efficient timelines and seamless communication. Alignment with stakeholders across the executor's life-scape is essential to ensure success. Central to the role, the candidate is expected to stand in for principal when needed, ensure vision, adherence and quality control throughout project life-cycles.
• Manage principal's day to day activities, calendar prioritization, time management, travel and social outings
• Align with principal, then actively consult key stakeholders to develop outlines, timelines, and schedules for personal needs and projects
• Work directly with the principal and stakeholders to complete project charter outline: scope, goals, deliverable's, required resources, budgets, personnel and timing
• Guide 3rd party and vendor actions through scheduling and follow-up to ensure deadlines, execution and completion
• Communicate developments to stakeholders and principal through meeting minutes, weekly reports and status updates
• Uphold a strict level of security, confidentiality and honesty
• Superior time management and organizational skills with high-quality attention to detail
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Administrative systems development
• Business acumen and proven project management
• Achieve deadlines in a fast-paced environment while prioritizing multiple tasks and projects
• Demonstrate professionalism, excellent judgement, creative problem solving, critical evaluation and strong interpersonal skills
• Ability to courteously develop and manage relationships with internal and external partners while working under pressure
• Diplomatically provide feedback, push back, or question those in authority for greater clarity if needed
Looking for a minimum of five years in a similar position and evidence of liaising between the personal/domestic and corporate involvements of the principal to ensure there is efficient management in a timely manner of compiling and disseminating key information to all parties.
Some travel will be required between properties on occasion along with a comfort level of conducting business by proxy on behalf of your employer and be extremely comfortable in generating reports and having your finger on the pulse within a great diverse realm of business, civic minded duties and philanthropic oversight.
Business, Finance Degree a plus along with direct right-arm experience within a high-profile Executive/Personal Assistant role.