PERSONAL ASSISTANT - MIDDLE EAST BASED - TRAVELING
With an exacting keen eye for detail and an elevated interest in curating bespoke luxury brands we are seeking a top tier professional who has the flexibility and wherewithal to plug into leading trends, interface and liaise with leading craftsmen around the world - all while discreetly and confidentially managing the personal affairs and business calendaring, heavy scheduling of a prominent businessman who operates on a world stage.
Being based in a pivotal vantage point of the ME you will have ready-access to international luxury brands, artisans, trades who bring the most refined talent to create rare, one-of-a-kind collectibles. You will have the enviable position of being responsible for exploring leading luxury trends and discover some new off the radar talent as well.
Foremost is your prowess toward being the right-arm support for a very busy businessman who travels extensively and will rely upon you for impeccable detail in scheduling, coordinating the events of the day, creating timelines and follow up detail, act in the best interest and expectation to calendar the current and future events and meetings and know well the Rolodex of the principal to ensure timely and respectful reply to both business and personal outreach. All of this is in close coordination of the team of support staff to ensure smooth running days that are carried off without a hitch.
Must be technically savvy with the prowess to instantly trouble-shoot any technical troubles, back up and access files and ensure that the meeting minutes and subsequent follow-up is organized without hiccup as you will need to access these files by request as needed. The post requires that you have a Business related degree so you may readily follow the needs and anticipate the logistical business requirements. This is a busy position for an energetic, intelligent and aptly talented professional who enjoys being on the go, have FULL flexibility to be based in the Middle East and looks forward to the interaction with business people on a world stage.
We will look for candidates with the following prominent skills;
• Full flexibility- unencumbered to travel on request
• Ability to base in the Middle East - accommodation for the employee only
• Well educated - Business Degree preferred
• Additional languages a plus
• Full awareness and interest in luxury brands and luxury lifestyle, experience of, or interest in developing a passion for, high end consumer goods and UHNW lifestyle.
• An articulate sensibility toward business protocol and business affairs on a world stage.
• Flexible to travel extensively
• Highly resourceful
• High level of tech savvy
• Succinct and engaging communicator
• Level of presence and corporate appearance
• Understanding of conglomerate/corporate environments is preferred
• Understanding of luxury lifestyle
The team travel internationally, approx 60 - 70% of the year - largely the US, Europe and Asia and the role will support the principal in all aspects on a worldwide basis, including:
• Travel arrangements (largely private aircraft)
• Support for business engagements
• Liaison with Corporate Business Heads
• Supplier and vendor management: including high end luxury items such as cars, watches and works of art.
• Research of vendors
• Lifestyle management, including well-being
• Inventory and management of global wardrobe
We have set an initial package as:
• Salary c$80k (tax free)
• Bonus scheme
• Furnished accommodation in the ME
• You receive 30 days vacation based upon the schedule of the principal's needs
• Private Medical Insurance
• Flights home