MULTI-PROPERTY HOUSEKEEPER WITH TRAVEL
This absentee family requires your thorough care to maintain and care for their NYC property and their home in Nyack. You will need to be able to drive to the property, there are staff members to oversee the care but in the NYC you will be working on your own as the family travels a lot so your ability to access what is required by way of former experience and being highly skilled. You will need to ensure the guest-ready cleanliness, maintenance and care at all times. Must have excellent former experience within high profile households.
• Perform a variety of cleaning activities such as vacuuming, mopping, dusting and polishing.
• Ensure all rooms are cared for and inspected according to meticulous standards.
• Take care of laundry to a very high standard, ensuring to follow instructions for delicate materials such as wools and silk etc.
• Ensure to clean all surfaces with care using correct products and following very specific guidelines.
• Protect equipment and make sure there are no inadequacies.
• Notify management regarding any household items in need of repair.
• Check stock levels of all consumables and replace when required.
• Running errands (collecting dry cleaning, occasional school run).
• Basic Cooking may be required from time to time.
• Adhere strictly to rules regarding health and safety and be aware of any company-related practices.
• Set up of various residences prior to arrival of the family. This position will require the housekeeper to travel on occasion. Only applicants who are willing and able to travel regularly should apply.
• POC for contractors at a basic level, i.e. attend the property during scheduled maintenance visits.
• Proven experience as a housekeeper essential.
• Ability to work unsupervised and maintain a high level of performance.
• Team player and be able to take direction from Estate Manager and House Manager.
• Excellent attention to detail.
• Prioritisation and time management skills.
• Working quickly without compromising quality.
• Full Drivers license.
• Be available to travel.
• Be available to work weekends if required.